|Date:||November 15, 2016—November 17, 2016|
|Event:||Kain Automotive 12th Annutal Clients & Friends Digital Success Workshop|
|Topic:||Don't Invite the Guests Before the House Is Right|
|Venue:|| 21c Museum Hotel Lexington Kentucky |
|Location:||167 West Main Street|
Lexington, KY 40507
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
|More Info:||Click here for more information.|
I’m honored to be presenting at the 12th Annual Clients & Friends Digital Success Workshop hosted by David Kain of Kain Automotive this November.
During my session, Don’t Invite the Guests Before the House Is Right, I’ll make the case that your dealership is potentially wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars because your website isn’t equipped to handle, convert and analyze the traffic your marketing generates.
Here are just a few of the topics I’ll cover in my presentation, in no particular order:
- Website Widgets: Do they help or harm your user experience?
- Why you need to stop using “intrusive interstitials” aka “crappy popups”
- How your web platform could be ruining your SEO
- Tips for analyzing your users behavior
- Getting the most out of your website analytics
- Calls to Action: What action do you REALLY want your customer to take?
- Mobile traffic is about to eclipse 50%, is your website “Responsibly Responsive”?
David Kain has lined up an impressive agenda for attendees, and I highly recommend you attend if you can.
There’s still a limited number of tickets available for the 12th Annual Clients & Friends Digital Success Workshop, and I’m happy to say I can offer you a $100 discount simply by using the Promo Code MarketPunch during registration.
Click here to get your tickets today. Hope to see you in November!