|Date:||May 23, 2016|
|Event:||Join Me at the Digital Marketing Strategies Conference|
|Topic:||How To Take Charge of Your Marketing and (gasp!) Sell More Cars!|
|Venue:|| Napa Valley Marriott Resort & Spa |
|Location:||3425 Solano Ave|
Napa, CA 94558
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
|More Info:||Click here for more information.|
I’m honored to be hosting a workshop at the 2016 Digital Marketing Strategies Conference being held in Napa Valley, CA May 22 – 24, 2016.
During my workshop, How To Take Charge of Your Marketing and (gasp!) Sell More Cars, I’ll discuss the unique challenges associated with marketing a car dealership and how attendees can develop a marketing plan that keeps them ahead of the two things they can’t control – market conditions and the competition.
Here’s are just a few of the topics I’ll be talking about:
- How to market to your prospective customers throughout the entire purchase cycle and beyond.
- Why there is no such thing as bad marketing mediums, just bad marketing messages.
- How your current advertising does sell cars…for other dealerships.
- Tips for developing your dealership’s unique selling propositions.
- How to harness the most under-utilized asset in your company for increased exposure.
- Why all this means nothing if you don’t track it and monitor it.
PCG, who is presenting the conference, has a fantastic agenda lined up for attendees, and I highly recommend you attend.
Visit digitalmarketingstrategies.org today to learn more about the conference and to register today!