I’m honored to be presenting at the 12th Annual Clients & Friends Digital Success Workshop hosted by David Kain of Kain Automotive this November.
During my session, Don’t Invite the Guests Before the House Is Right, I’ll make the case that your dealership is potentially wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars because your website isn’t equipped to handle, convert and analyze the traffic your marketing generates.
Here are just a few of the topics I’ll cover in my presentation, in no particular order:
- Website Widgets: Do they help or harm your user experience?
- Why you need to stop using “intrusive interstitials” aka “crappy popups”
- How your web platform could be ruining your SEO
- Tips for analyzing your users behavior
- Getting the most out of your website analytics
- Calls to Action: What action do you REALLY want your customer to take?
- Mobile traffic is about to eclipse 50%, is your website “Responsibly Responsive”?
David Kain has lined up an impressive agenda for attendees, and I highly recommend you attend if you can.
There’s still a limited number of tickets available for the 12th Annual Clients & Friends Digital Success Workshop, and I’m happy to say I can offer you a $100 discount simply by using the Promo Code MarketPunch during registration.
Click here to get your tickets today. Hope to see you in November!
I’m honored to be hosting a workshop at the 2016 Digital Marketing Strategies Conference being held in Napa Valley, CA May 22 – 24, 2016.
During my workshop, How To Take Charge of Your Marketing and (gasp!) Sell More Cars, I’ll discuss the unique challenges associated with marketing a car dealership and how attendees can develop a marketing plan that keeps them ahead of the two things they can’t control – market conditions and the competition.
Here’s are just a few of the topics I’ll be talking about:
- How to market to your prospective customers throughout the entire purchase cycle and beyond.
- Why there is no such thing as bad marketing mediums, just bad marketing messages.
- How your current advertising does sell cars…for other dealerships.
- Tips for developing your dealership’s unique selling propositions.
- How to harness the most under-utilized asset in your company for increased exposure.
- Why all this means nothing if you don’t track it and monitor it.
PCG, who is presenting the conference, has a fantastic agenda lined up for attendees, and I highly recommend you attend.
Visit digitalmarketingstrategies.org today to learn more about the conference and to register today!
It may be mid-summer now, but before you know it fall will be here and that means it will be time for the 2015 Driving Sales Executive Summit – the automotive retail industry’s most progressive event.
Have you registered for DSES yet? Are you are sitting on the fence wondering what kind of insights you might get from the to take back to your store?
If so then you need to hangout! DrivingSales is hosting an exclusive hangout with past attendees (including yours truly) who will share their takeaways that helped increase sales and marketing in their own dealership.
Plus when you join the hangout, you will have a chance to win a free ticket to the upcoming summit!
Reserve Your Seat at the Online Hangout
Wednesday, July 29 2:00 pm eastern time
Participate with some of the most successful dealerships in the country, learn the trends and how to implement them into your stores, and watch your sales skyrocket. This is a unique opportunity to get a sneak preview of experts sharing their top insights.
Come prepared with questions for these experts. Seats are limited, reserve your tickets now.
See you soon!
I’m honored and excited to have been asked to speak at the 2015 Automotive Social Media Summit. Please join me and an amazing group of speakers as we gather for a day to learn and grow with each other.
The Automotive Social Media Summit is a unique event featuring:
- Real expertise on key topics
- Exclusive environment for senior executives
- Strategic and best-practice presentations
- Extensive opportunities for peer-to-peer learning
- Limited sponsor and vendor involvement
- The 5th annual Automotive Social Media Summit is the industry’s only summit focused exclusively on social media.
Hope to see you there!
I’m honored and excited to have been selected to speak at the most progressive conference in the automotive industry, the 2014 DrivingSales Executive Summit. I’m looking forward to having you join me as we Blog to the Future!